Buddy bday

PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday

Love Life.

So Ryan and I haven't been the greatest lately.
I'd say it's basically my fault- I'll own up to it.
Basically I've been getting all wrapped up in the weight loss thing after starting boot camp back in October. Was gone a lot and he was to fend for himself when it came to dinner. Then I was getting tired, in turn got bitchy and annoyed. Now I have a second job that takes from us.
His testosterone levels are rock bottom so the sex is... well not regular. And I have needs goddammit!

A "couple-friend" we know split. They've been married for a couple few years maybe now and he moved out. It's a pretty fucked up situation. He works 2 jobs to support them while she didn't work but smoked pot all the time. He hated it. She finally got a job and only went part time! UNreal. The girl's a joke. She started losing weight and being super vocal about it- like posting losses on FB and her always going to Zumba. Sweet right? She's still fat- I think hovering the 190's. I'm not one to talk, I get that but I was fat at 190 too.

Anyway, my focus is on us. Our happiness, or at least his.
He's been there through all my shit and still puts up with it.
So basically I'm going to be the cute little perfect wife that I should be.
I will be a skinny hot bitch. (my second priority to him.. SKINNY)
I will cook dinner each night.
I will clean when I'm tired.
I will breath before I start bitching.
I will listen when he vents about work.
I will sit through a movie, even when my a-d-d is itching.
I will balance. I will find the balance.

I am in love with him. I can't be stupid enough to fuck with that can I?

Side note.. we need make up sex.
Hell I just need sex.
His levels are KILLING me.

No comments:

Post a Comment