Buddy bday

PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday

Working

Another day, another dollar right.
So I work solid next 14 days. If not one job the other or both.
Just as I was thinking of quitting this retail shit... They throw a paycheck at me. Bastards. So now I'm like work hungry. God I love money.
5 more hours of my 10 for today.

Restricting is working. It's fucking working awesome.
Here I was up from a drinking frenzy and I cut cut cut.... Vwahlah! Down today @ ww. So I'm at 157- @ 155 (or lower) for 6 weeks and it becomes free. I become lifetime. I'm cool with that! Then when I decide to do things correctly it'll be paid for :)

Ryan and I went to my fv Xmas party last night... He had a few, I drove.
We got home and he laid down. I crawled up next to him and we laid there for a while we listened to my music. He was all sweet how he was running his fingers across my skin. Kept going across my hips (I'm all excited for the bones to pop more). It was cute. I love him.
After, we hung w/miss J. And I didn't listen to her telling me how good everything would taste. She's such a brat.
I can't believe I went from being up like 1.4 on Wednesday to down 2.8 today. Granted I'm fuxking my metabolism... It's fine. I have ww to fall back on right?

No comments:

Post a Comment