Buddy bday

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday

Nives Darling

<3 her
I've just gotten an ass load of tips/info from a gal I work with. She's from Germany, super high fashion type woman.. in her day a smokin hottie. Anyway, people at work used to comment how she doesn't eat and is goofy about her weight. I've come to appreciate her. She always encouraged me along this weight loss marathon. Now that I'm starting to actually notice the 5lb here and there- so is she. She's been giving me tips on workouts to try at the health club (we go to the same chain- diff locations).
Today, I didn't wear my lab coat. I'm just in a shirt since all my clinics are closed for MLK it's a catch up day for me. So whatever people are like whoa you're still losing. It's like yep- get used to it, I will be for a while.

Anyway, Nives stands about 5'8 she said her low weight was 120. She didn't tell me how much she weighs now but she did say she's up.. she got rid of the clothes she got to fit in then. She wants to lose another 5-10lb.
Does she know I'm trying to be like her? Does she know any more than me attempting to lose the weight?
Whatever. She's happy for me. She does it. Not as intense but she wont eat carbs- only straight from the ground veggies and fruits. Lean protein only after a hard workout.

I was able to ask her questions about how she cooks for her husband and if he thinks it's weird she doesn't eat with him and where she finds the energy to get in the gym on days you're just so tired.

So happy I was able to talk to her and she was so open about the idea of me dropping 30 or more.
Everyone else thinks that sounds crazy.
I love that she's supportive of the idea.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment